谁有pk10两期计划网站

  • Favorite
  • Setup as front page
  • work email
WeChat public account
share it
share to:
share it
Big data perspective on the real situation of supply and demand of the national land market in the first half of the year
Source: Ministry of Information Industry Time: 2019-08-16

【Summary】

In the first half of 2019, the national land market as a whole maintained a low-speed growth. The land supply area increased by 5.2% and the transaction area increased by 2.2%.

In terms of land use types, the land sale area of industrial storage land is the largest, accounting for over 50%. The transaction price of residential land was the highest, accounting for over 80%.

In terms of different regions, East China has always been the main force of the land market, with land transaction area and price accounting for 38.6% and 47.2% of the country, respectively.

The area of land plots is in a "W-shaped" distribution. The number of plots below 5,000 square meters, 10,000 to 20,000 square meters, and more than 50,000 square meters is relatively large, with a cumulative proportion of more than 60%.

The average land transaction price is "U-shaped". The unit price of more than 40% of the land is less than 400 yuan, mainly for industrial and storage land, and the unit price of nearly 40% of the land is more than 1,000 yuan, mainly for residential land And commercial land.

The average land area of each residential land is 32,700 square meters, and the transaction price is 207 million yuan, which is significantly higher than the overall land price level, showing obvious characteristics of large-scale development.

In the first half of the year, the transaction area of 35 large and medium-sized cities increased by 8.9%, and the transaction price increased by 33.4%, which was faster than the overall national level.

The proportion of land transactions in second-tier cities accounted for the highest proportion, exceeding 50%, and the proportion of land transactions in third-tier cities accounted for the highest proportion, exceeding 30%. The total land transaction area and transaction price of the second, third and fourth tier cities exceeded 80%.

The TOP50 city threshold continues to rise, reaching 14.5 billion yuan. The TOP50 urban land transaction price reached 2,070.5 billion yuan, accounting for 67.2% of the country's total.

In the second half of the year, under the guidance of policies and expectations, it is expected that the real estate market will maintain a low growth rate, some leading indicators will decline slightly, and market differentiation will continue. The land market has cooled down, the land premium rate has fallen, the land transaction structure will be concentrated in second and third tier cities, and the increase in land prices will slow down.