According to the "Personnel Management Regulations of Public Institutions" and "Interim Provisions on Public Recruitment of Public Institutions", the National Information Center (National E-Government External Network Management Center) is now openly recruiting staff to the society after review and approval by the personnel department. Related matters are announced as follows:
I. Unit Introduction
In 1986, the State Council approved the construction of the National Economic Information System and the establishment of the National Economic Information Center. In 1987, the National Information Center was officially established.
The National Information Center is a public institution directly under the National Development and Reform Commission, with eight departments and corporate entities such as China Economic Network Data Co., Ltd. and China Guoxin Information Corporation. After more than 30 years of unremitting efforts, the three pillar businesses of decision-making consulting services, information technology services and information content services have been formed.
Promoting national economic and social informatization has become a strategic measure covering the overall situation of modernization. Facing opportunities and challenges, people with lofty ideals are welcome to join our team to make great progress and contribute to the development of the informatization cause of the motherland.
3. Recruitment conditions
； (1) Having the nationality of the People's Republic of China ;
(2) Firm political stance, resolutely implement the party's line and various policies and policies, consciously enhance the "four consciousnesses", strengthen "four self-confidences", achieve "two safeguards", and be ideologically and politically identical The Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core maintains a high degree of unity;
(3) to support and abide by the Constitution and laws of the People's Republic of China;
(4) having good morals;
具有北京市常住户口或符合北京市落户条件； (5) Has a permanent residence in Beijing or meets the conditions for settlement in Beijing;
(6) The fresh graduates enrolled are the fresh graduates of 2020 who have been approved by the state to participate in the unified enrollment of all colleges and universities;
(7) Overseas applicants must be able to obtain the education certification of the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education before the end of 2020, and have the "Certificate of Returned Overseas Students" issued by the embassies and consulates abroad, and the duration of study abroad is more than 1 year (360 days) . Applicants for non-Beijing overseas students who return to study abroad should apply to settle in Beijing, which should meet the relevant regulations of the Ministry of Education Study Abroad Service Center: "Need to obtain a master's degree or above (including master's degrees), and submit application materials within two years of returning to China" It is stipulated that applicants are requested to consider the time period required for entry and the employer to make an appointment with the Overseas Education Service Center of the Ministry of Education to submit application materials; those who return from studying abroad in Beijing must obtain a master's degree or above (including a master's degree), which can be obtained at the Ministry of Education The study abroad service center handles employment dispatch procedures;
(8) Having the professional, academic degree and working skills required for recruitment positions;
(9) Physical conditions for performing duties normally;
年龄在 35周岁以下； (10) Under the age of 35;
(11) Persons who have been penalized for crimes, who have been expelled from the party and public officials, and who have been found to have committed fraud and other serious violations of disciplinary behaviors in the examination of public officials at all levels, are included in the target of joint disciplinary actions against dishonesty. Personnel, as well as persons in other circumstances who are not permitted to employ staff in public institutions as required by laws and regulations, shall not apply;
(12) Registration personnel shall not apply for recruitment positions that constitute an avoidance relationship after employment.
Fourth, the registration method
(1) Information announcement
人社部 “中央和国家机关所属事业单位公开招聘服务平台”、 国家信息中心门户网站（ http://51fhc.com ）发布招聘公告。 Recruitment announcements were issued through the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security's “Open Recruitment Service Platform for Public Institutions Affiliated to Central and State Organs” and the National Information Center Portal ( http://51fhc.com ).
(2) Organizing registration
1. Registration requirements
( 1) The ID cards used for registration and examination must be the same;
( 2) The application materials submitted for registration shall be true and accurate. If the applicants provide false application materials, they will be immediately disqualified once they are verified. Those who forge or alter relevant documents, materials, and information to deceive the examination qualifications will be transferred to the relevant departments for handling in accordance with relevant regulations, and their positions that may be employed in the future will be removed;
( 3) If you have overseas study experience, you must indicate the nature of the study abroad (public, self-funded), and provide relevant written materials such as academic degree certification information issued by the Chinese education authority.
2. Registration time
In order to ensure the openness and fairness of recruitment, only online registration is accepted, and direct visits, emails, telephones, letters and other forms of registration are not accepted.
The deadline for registration is 17:00 on January 3, 2020, which is based on the online submission time. Registration will no longer be accepted after the deadline.
V. Qualification review
According to the recruitment conditions and job requirements, review the basic information, qualifications, and materials provided by the applicants (if a position does not meet the registration requirements or less than 2 applicants, the job recruitment will be cancelled).
Organization of examinations
(1) Written test: Those who meet the requirements for the examination will call the specific time and place of the examination.
(2) Interview: According to the written test results, the interview candidates are determined according to the ratio of 1: 5 from high to low , and the specific time and place will be notified separately.
When you take the written test or interview, you must bring your original ID card, academic degree certificate, etc.
Seven, physical examination and inspection
According to the comprehensive scores of the written test and the interview ( 50% each in the written test and the interview ), the personnel participating in the medical examination are determined according to the ratio of 1: 2. According to the total score from high to low, determine the candidates for the medical examination 1: 1 among qualified medical personnel, and inspect the political and ideological performance and moral quality of the recruited staff at their school or the original unit. file.
Those who are not qualified for medical examinations, inspections, or voluntarily abandon the application, shall be disqualified from their qualifications, and shall be replenished in order of their performance ranking.
Public announcement of the personnel to be hired
The persons to be hired shall be determined from the qualified persons in the results of the medical examination and inspection. 人社部 “中央和国家机关所属事业单位公开招聘服务平台” 进行公示，公示期为 7个工作日。 The list of personnel to be hired is published on the "Public Recruitment Service Platform of Public Institutions Subordinated to Central and State Organs" of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security. The publicity period is 7 working days.
The employed staff are the staffing staff of the National Information Center, and the relevant treatment shall be implemented in accordance with national policies and regulations.
X. Contact Information
(1) Recruitment consultation telephone: 010－68557103;
(2) Telephone for supervision and reporting: 010-68558389;
(3) Contact address: 58 Sanlihe Road , Xicheng District, Beijing , 100045.